AMU 2017: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Counselling, AMU 2017 Online, AMU Application Form 2017, AMU Exam Dates 2017
AMU Application form 2017, Good news all the Candidates, AMU Application Form will be released in the month of January every years. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is Central University located in Doab Aligarh. This University organized various UG & PG Courses like as MBBS, BDS, BA LLB, MBA, MBA IB, MCA, MSW, SSSC (Science), SSSC (Humanities/Commerce), PG Diploma, B.Ed, B.Tech, B.Arch, and Diploma in Engineering, BA, B.Sc, BUMS/Pre-Tib, BLI (Sc.), M.A. (Mass Comm.), M.L.I.Sc, M.Sc (Biotechnology), LLM, C. E. T. (Professional Courses), Diploma in General Nursing, Master of Agribusiness Mgmt., B. S. W., M.Ed, M. F. C./M. T. A, B. A. (Hons.), B. Sc. (Hons.) Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application from before the last date. If you any more information about the AMU Application Form 2017 you may visit official web site. www.amu.ac.in
AMU 2017 Application form
All the candidates are informed that who candidates want to take an admission in the Aligarh Muslim University they gave entrance Examination for the various courses. So, all the candidates are happy because the AMU application form 2017 will be released in the month of January 2017. Candidates can get the ANUM 2017 Application form through online Process. Candidates can fill and submit the Application form online. If you want to any further more information about the AMU Application form like age limit , Education Qualification, How to Apply etc.
AMU 2016 Exam Dates & Fees Details
Here we are provided the Application free and Exam Date (Expected) for each course is given below you check it.
|Courses||Exam Dates||Application Fee|
|M.B.B.S./B.D.S.||10.04.2017 (Tier-I) |
|B. Tech. only||24.04.2017||500/-|
|B. Tech. & B. Arch.||24.04.2017||600/-|
|M. C. A.||28.05.2017||300/-|
|M. S. W.||25.05.2017||300/-|
|Dip. in Engineering||15.05.2017||400/-|
|B. U. M. S./ Pre-Tib||24.05.2017||300/-|
|B L. I. Sc.||10.05.2017||300/-|
|M. A. Mass Communication||30.04.2017||300/-|
|B.A. LL. B.||23.05.2017||500/-|
|M. L. I. Sc.||28.04.2017||300/-|
|B. E. (Evening)||18.05.2017||300/-|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||17.04.2017||300/-|
|C. E. T. (Professional Courses)||02.05.2017||300/-|
|Dip. in General Nursing||27.04.2017||300/-|
|B. Com. (Hons.)||08.05.2017||300/-|
|Master of Agribusiness Mgmt.||16.04.2017||300/-|
|B. S. W.||28.05.2017||300/-|
|M. F. C./M. T. A.||02.05.2017||300/-|
|B. A. (Hons.)||08.05.2017||300/-|
|B. Sc. (Hons.)||08.05.2017||300/-|
|1. Dip in Computerized Shoe Design & dev.|
2. B.Voc. Degree in Fashion Design &garment Tech.
3. B.Voc. Degree in Production Tech.(Tools Die)
4.B.Voc. Degree in Polymer & Coating Tech.
AMU Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma Courses Maximum Age Limit 21 year
- Graduate Courses Maximum Age Limit 24 year
- Postgraduate Coursed Maximum Age Limit 27 yeas
- For MBBS and BDS/BSC: candidates have been Pass 12th Class with 50% Marks Required in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
- For BA: Pass Senior Secondary School Certificate with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in the English and in any their Subjects.
- For MSC (Biotechnology): Aspirants have passed Graduation with biological Science, Physical Sciences etc. and Candidate Possessing B.Tech , MBBS or B.Pharma degree with at least 55% Marks.
- For MBA: Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate marks is required .
- For B.Tech and B.Arch: Minimum Qualification of 12th Clas with 50% In Science.
AMU Exam Pattern 2017 & Syllabus
All the Candidates are informed who are going to applied in the AMU Exam 2016 now they can check their AMU Exam Pattern For all the Course as given below.
For B.Sc (Hons) Home Science:
|VI||Home Science (Agr. Sciences)||25|
For B.A. (Hons.):
|Indo-Islamic Culture and Aligarh Movement||25|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||40|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||10|
For B.com (Hons.):
|Elementary Mathematics and Statistics||10|
|Reasoning and Numerical Ability||10|
For Diploma in Engineering:
|Science (Physics and Chemistry)||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Marks|
|Indo-Islamic Culture||10 Marks|
How to apply AMU Application form 2017
- First of all go official web site
- Then find the link online apply
- Choose the course and click it
- Now enter the valid details like as name date birth , address , qualification etc
- After upload you passport size photo or signature
- Then click the submit button
- You save application form
- And take a printout hard copy
- For future use it
AMU 2017 Admit Card
All the candidates are informed that the University uploads the admit card for the admission test courses on its official web site. The Admit Card for departmental Courses will be issued on or two days before the examination Admit Card will be collected from the office where application form has submitted.
AMU 2017 Result
All the Students are informed that after the AMU Entrance Exam the board will be published Result on notice board or Official web site. Aspirants can check their result in the month of May/ June (Expected). Selected candidates are called for the counselling for the seat allotment.
AMU Counselling 2017
Who candidates are shortlisted for counselling will be intimated through the notice boards of the concerned faculty. Counselling will be start after the Entrance Exam Result according to branch or Courses for admission.